Broward County Estate Planning, Elder Law, Injury & Litigation Law Firm
At the Law Offices of Dennis Phillips our slogan is Planning for Security, Litigating for Justice. On one hand, we provide Estate Planning services to provide peace of mind to our clients' families. On the other hand, when our clients or their family members have been injured or killed by the negligence of someone else, we take on the insurance companies and their attorneys to seek Justice for that wrongdoing.
Click on our Practice Areas tab for some general information about the various topics involved in our work. Under the Estate Planning tab, you will find more details about what we do for our clients, and an educational video discussing some elements of our Plans that many people didn't even know were available to plan for. The 411 Financial tab discusses our related financial planning practice. The Personal Injury tab is under construction but it will soon contain practical information about personal injury and wrongful death claims in Florida such as:
- Why the jury can't know about insurance coverage
- Auto Insurance 101 - explaining different coverages
- Personal Injury claims settlement process
- Elements of damages in personal injury claims
- Elements of damages in wrongful death claims
- What happens in litigation - depositions, medical exams, discovery, mediation
- Who has standing in a wrongful death claim
- What happens in trial
- Preparing for compulsory defense medical examinations
- Preparing for your deposition
We will also post forms and helpful videos.
Our firm assists clients throughout Florida state including Broward County, Miami-Dade County, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Plantation, and Davie.